It looks like the fracking waste water well is a done deal. Pete Ricketts appointed the last commissioner for the hearing, who happens to own oilfields. The rules for the hearing state that only people who live within a half mile of the well can comment…so basically no one.
- Roads to Liberty Podcast! January 17, 2017
- 2017 – We have a new elected Libertarian in Nebraska! January 17, 2017
- 2016 Scotts Bluff County Libertarian Party Convention – Agenda, Sign in, and Minutes February 27, 2016
- 2016 Libertarian Party of Nebraska State Convention February 7, 2016
- Oily Commissioner Gets Last Seat March 17, 2015
Affiliates & Other Links